| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Olathe, Ks in August is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Olathe, Ks August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Olathe, Ks, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Olathe, Ks:
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.3 miles) NW
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) NNW
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 63.5 kms (39.4 miles) N
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 55.1 kms (34.2 miles) W
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) W
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Spickard, Mo, Usa - 177.2 kms (110.1 miles) NE
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 38.2 kms (23.7 miles) NE
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 172.8 kms (107.4 miles) E
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) SE